Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SAB?

Here it is, Stampin' Up's! BIGGEST party!
 SALE-A-BRATION!
If you dont know what that is then your in the right place....
SAB is a time of year when Stampin' Up! gives thier customers free products!
Yes I did say FREE....
How do you earn free products? Well there are a few ways

1) Host a Party- 


All you have to do to host your very own party is contact me via email or Facebook and we can book a time for you and you friends to enjoy some creative time

2) Shop from home-


You can shop 3 ways, Go online to view the catalogue (HERE), Contact me to get a hard copy OR attend a party and have a look through it there!
Once you have your wish-list email or Facebook me and I can put through your order!

3) Join Stampin' Up!


For $169 you can join this amazing company and for that fee you will get a business pack with all the information, forms and catalogues you will need to start off AND you also get to choose $294 worth of products from the current catalogues YES $294 worth of ANYTHING FROM THE CATALOGUE!
If you want to join just email me or contact me on Facebook!

If you want to take advantage of any of the above offers you can contact me via emai or Facebook!

This promotion will run until the 22ND of March so you have plenty of time to book a party, shop or join!


On another note- The current Seasonal Catalogue is finishing on the 31st Jan- so if you want something from it you need to email me your orders by 5pm 30th January! 


No comments:

Post a Comment