Friday, January 11, 2013

In-Colour Mix

Hi,
Today I have a few cards to show you all!
Firstly, I made this for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge! I used all he in-colour colours to make this card- Im happy with it!
Here is the sketch followed by my card!


And here is my card-



Products Used
All SU! unless stated
Paper: Naturals White, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
Stamps: Pretty Petite, Oh, Hello, Papillon Potpourri
Accessories: Honeycomb EF, Pool Party Ruffles Ribbon, Curly Petite Punch, Silver Buttons, NON-SU Twine


On to my next card-

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    I love how you used so many new elements in this card! I really like how you stamped the arrow from Oh, Hello twice to make the banner!
    Kim Skinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I just love your card with stamping and elements from the Spring Catalog! The coloring on the butterfly is amazing and probably one of my favorite elements maybe because I just LOVE butterflies! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and we look forward to see more of your creations in the future.

    ReplyDelete