Monday, January 7, 2013

Challenges!

Hi all, 
Starting today I am going to Challenge myself to participate in as many Card Challenges as I can! Today I am starting with a Sketch challenge from Retro Sketches, I really love this sketch and may attempt another couple of cards using my new SAB and Stampin' Up! Catalogue items when the postie gets here (Hopefully Today!). Anyway here is the Sketch (click it to go to the Retro Sketch website to look at the other entries!).


Ok, so here is my card using the above sketch!




Products used:
All Stampin' Up! unless stated!
Paper: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Rosette is made from NON-SU paper
Embellishments: Designer Naturals Button, The Twinery twine
Die: X Cut Nesting Die- Rectangle Parenthesis 
Tools: Score Board, Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer

Well thats all for now- Hope you like my card and I may have anther up today!

1 comment:

  1. Great card...I hope you will link up at 52 Card Pickup this week! http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-22.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete