Monday, January 21, 2013

Birthday Pool Party

Hi, I wanted to use the sketch from Cas(e) this sketch in an unusual way- I hope I did the sketch justice!



Here is my take on the sketch!



Products Used
All Stampin' Up! Unless stated
Paper:Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP, Melon Mambo
Ink:Staz On Black, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Stamps:Papillon Potpourri, Pretty Petites
Embellishments and Tools:Elegant Butterfly Punch, Petite Butterfly punch, Petite Curly Label Punch

Well Thats another card! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful butterflies... love how they are flying in formation to the sketch. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the pattern at the bottom! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colours and I love that you added interest by making the 4 elements different sizes! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those butterflies are so pretty! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

    ReplyDelete