Thursday, January 10, 2013

Raining Melon Mambo

My next card was created for the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches! Like always i'll show you the sketch followed by my card- Enjoy!

Visit the website


Products Used
All Stampin' Up! unless stated
Paper: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Staz On Black
Stamps: Rain or Shine, Pretty Petites
Accessories: Cloudy Day E/F, Pool Party Ruffles Ribbon, Melon Mambo Striped Organdy Ribbon, NON-SU Twine, Petite Curly Label Punch



I hope you enjoyed this card- I LOVE the colours used!



4 comments:

  1. Your embossing folder is perfect for your image! Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica! I love the colors you chose! Love that cloud embossing folder and the little tag is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch. I love how you used the oval. Very well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! The clean lines and the use of the oval are wonderful! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete