Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Another Day Another Challenge!

FINALLY!
Yes, today I got my Seasonal Catalogue pre-order products! And as you would think I have used some of these products in my new card!

Today I am participating in the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge!
I know you do not have to put your card on a blog HOWEVER I like putting it on here and split cast so everyone can view it!
So here it is- This weeks sketch followed by my card, Hope you like it...


And here is my card!

Products used: 
All Stampin' Up! unless stated
Paper: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Whisper White.
Ink: Melon Mambo, Staz On Black, VersaMark
Stamps: Rain or Shine, Memorable Moments
Embellishments: Natural Trim Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, 
Tools: Embossing Folders (Cloudy Day & Needlepoint Border), Die (Oval), Big Shot, Trimmer, Heat Gun




Well thats another one down! Hope you like it, until next time-

No comments:

Post a Comment