Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fresh for you!

Hi all,
It has been a couple of days since my last post! I have been making cards but I havent been posting them... So today is the day, I am going to put up the I have made over the last couple of day!

Firstly, Freshly Made Sketches. Below is the sketch followed by my card!







Products Used
All Stampin' Up! Unless stated
Paper: Summer Starfruit, Sycamore Street DSP, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps: Pretty Petites, Papillon Potpourri
Embellishments/ Tool: Labels Collection Frame-lets, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Petite Curly Label punch, Chevron E/F

Well onto my next upload!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Jessica! The chevron embossing is great and those little butterflies are so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great job with this challenge! I love the colors, papers and textures that you chose for this beauty! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete