Monday, January 21, 2013

Loves Unscripted!

Hi, I have made another card for Unscripted Sketches! I was chosen for the top three for my card last week so lets hope I make it again!
Here is the sketch

And here is my card!



Products Used
All Stampin' Up! Unless stated
Paper:Naturals White, Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Stamps: So Many Sayings (Retired), Hearts a Flutter
Embellishments and Tools: Hearts a flutter Die, Modern Label Punch, Naturals Trim


I love Rose Red! My fav colour for Valentines Day this year!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the sweet message of love that your card portrays! Great combination of patterned paper and texture....LOVE texture on a card.

    I am definitely adding Naturals Trim to my next SU order :) Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Valentine's card! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great title to your post ... and I love that little row of hearts ... so very glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, did you use a sticker?? it's a piggy back challenge. Love the card thanks for playing along with us at US.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty hearts and girly colors. :)

    ReplyDelete