Friday, January 18, 2013

Creative Crumbs

My next card is made for Create with Connie and Mary. Below is the sketch followed by my card!




Products Used
All Stampin' Up! Unless stated
Paper: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum
Stamps: Memorable Moments
Embellishments and Tools: Naturals Trim, Honeycomb E/F, Ovals Framelets



I wanted to use some subtle colours and I think these colours work well together! I am in love with all the new embossing folder- Chevron, Honeycomb and Cloudy Days!

7 comments:

  1. So clever how you used ovals for the shapes and layers. I and too just love the hexagon shaped. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think the colors work well together and your textures are rich and classy. Thanks for joining us for this sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this super-simple layout with the ovals! It will be so easy to change out the sentiments for any occasion! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ovals remind me of Easter eggs. So much fun to see what creative minds can do. Thanks, s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you interpreted the sketch! Very clever to use ovals! And I do like these colors together! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great twist of using the ovals instead of the rectangles! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how pretty! I love how you used ovals instead of rectangles for the sketch...how wonderful! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete