Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Christmas Time!

With the release of the Holiday Catalogue my mind has flooded with christmas card ideas! Im in love with the new washi tape, and I will use any excuse to get it out! For this card I made washi tape the focus! I hope you like it.


It is perfect for this weeks challenge by CAS(E) this sketch!


Products used for the cardL
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Crumb Cake Whisper White
Other: Season of Style Washi Tape
Stamp: Many Merry Messages (Retired)

Well thanks for stopping by. If you love Washi tape check out my last post for another christmas card! If you would like to buy any of these products you can shop on my online store, just click the SHOP NOW button on the top right of my blog!



1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love how you used the washi tape!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete